orange bitters 4 fl oz bottle
made from its own special recipe, angostura® orange bitters is a complex blend of tropical oranges and spices. “the soul of an exceptional dry martini”; it is wonderfully versatile andpairs perfectlywith vodka, gin and whiskey. it also adds a depth of flavour to rum cocktails. its complexity and layers of flavour also make it a culinary must-have ingredient. a perfect accompaniment to savory sauces, seafood and chocolate.
- similar iconic packaging as mother brand, angostura® aromatic bitters.
- superior quality and flavour when compared with any other orange bitters.
- angostura® orange bitters is made from its own special secret recipe and does not contain any of the ingredients in angostura® aromatic bitters.
- drinks international annual bar report 2018 has named angostura® bitters the “number 1 selling bitters” and the “number 1 trending bitters,” respectively in the bitters category.
- a direct and convenient substitute for orange zest in all food and drink recipes.
- the original 1930's classic gin martini calls for orange bitters.
- best when used with clear spirits such as gin, vodka and white rum but not limited to this.
- essential in savory sauces such as barbeque and remoulades.
- excellent in savory dishes, seafood in particular (shrimp and shellfish).
- use in soups and gravies.
- natural accompaniment to chocolate.
- best matched with desserts such as fudge, jams/jellies and ice cream.